Yield4 dozen mini cookies/bites
1 cup carob or cacao powder
1 cup almond flour
1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
Pinch of sea salt
1/4 cup fresh mint (chopped)
1/4 cup agave nectar
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup dates (chopped)
1. In a bowl, blend the carob/cacao powder, almond flour, vanilla powder, and salt and set aside.
2. Using a personal blender, blend the mint, agave, and water until the mint is completely liquefied. Add the dates and blend until completely smooth.
3. Mix the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients with a spatula.
4. Empty onto a dehydrator sheet and smooth out to a square shape of about 1/2 inch thickness.
5. Dehydrate overnight or for 10-12 hours.
6. Flip onto a cutting board and square the edges off. Cut into 1 inch squares and dehydrate for 2 more hours.
7. Enjoy with a glass of almond milk and store the remainder in an airtight container.
Bees Knees Kitchen's ThoughtsBy Bees Knees Kitchen
These raw chocolate mint bites are the perfect little chocolatety flavored treat with a light mint taste.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
buckwheat sprout toxicity?martinj - 1 day 8 hours ago
Any low fat recipes? Awful lot of nuts in almost everythingJADAMZ - 2 days 12 hours ago
Shower Filterlizh7 - 4 days 13 hours ago
Eye CareSarah_the_Bee - 1 week 23 hours ago
Alternative to nutritional yeastClaireT - 1 week 2 days ago