Rating4.3/5 (from 4 ratings)4.25
Yield1-2 people or 4-6 cakes
1 cup ground flax seed
½ cup coconut (shredded)
¼ cup agave nectar
1/8 cup water (or a little more)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/3 cup raisins
1. Mix the ground flax seed and shredded coconut.
2. Mix in all the rest of the ingredients, adjusting water as needed.
3. Form into patties. Squeeze them gently with your hands. You will make 4-6 cakes.
4. Either eat right away while sticky or dehydrate for 20 minutes to 1 hour until warm and just moist.
5. Serve with fruit, drizzled with agave, or just scarf it down.
Bitt's ThoughtsBy bitt
I got this idea from Ani’s breakfast Cakes, but I changed it around a bit and like my version better.
I am so addicted to these.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Less hungry on raw diet?TammiTrue - 13 hours 9 min ago
How do you know how much to eat daily?TammiTrue - 13 hours 11 min ago
Olive oil and honey face maskVanja - 1 day 2 hours ago
How do you know how much to eat daily?mandyi - 1 day 11 hours ago
Lara Bars!lian4 - 2 days 14 hours ago