Raw vinaigrette dressing recipe
Shelf Life5 days in fridge
Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
- 1. Combine ingredients in a bowl.
- 2. Stir vigorously until honey is well integrated into remainder of recipe.
- 3. Use right away or store this raw vinaigrette dressing recipe for use later.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
This is a super easy raw vinaigrette dressing recipe with a nice tangy taste.
If your honey is quite hard stir it as well as you can. Then the acid in the apple cider vinegar will start to break it down after a few hours. So if you are using it right away you may still have some hard honey chunks in there.
It keeps well. Stir or shake gently before using.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Fat.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Vitamin E.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes