½ or so almond flour
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 tablespoon oat bran
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ cup dates (soaked 1 hour)
Pinch of salt
1 to 2 tablespoons coconut milk
2 tablespoons cocoa
½ cup dates (soaked)
1 teaspoon coconut milk
Little splash vanilla
1. Mix all ingredients together until it’s like a thick batter.
2. If needed, add more coconut milk (Perhaps some maple syrup. It depends how sweet you like things), cocoa powder, or almond flour if it’s too thin.
3. Pat it into two big square cake slices (or three smaller ones).
4. Put it in your dehydrator for a few hours, flipping the sides of it for even distribution of dryness.
5. An hour or two before supper, add chocolate sauce on top of the cakes.
6. Puree ingredients together, adding maple syrup to get the thinness of a typical chocolate sauce.
7. If you want coffee sauce, grind up about a big teaspoon of good, pure (preferably organic) coffee beans and add to your sauce. Yes, not raw. Coffee is given a bad rap, but if you get good coffee beans, it is a source of anti-oxidants, believe it or not. I stay away from coffee stuff usually, but hey! It’s a treat. And a rare treat, it shall remain. I garnished it with raw chocolate.
8. Coat in gooeyness on the sides and even the bottom of the cake.
9. Make a little depression on the top of the cake and put lots on top. Serve warm.
This truly has a moist, warm pudding texture just like the real pudding cake.
I must say that this is one of those recipes that has to be a rare treat, even for raw, but it certainly tastes amazing.
For a coffee chocolate sauce, which I desperately wanted, this is an optional idea for those who aren’t 100% raw.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2020 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!