2 large ripe bananas (mashed)
1½ cup water (warmed to 115 F)
1 inch cut of an organic vanilla bean
½ tablespoon flax seed
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
¼ teaspoon ground cloves
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
1 pinch sea salt
1 pinch black pepper
4-5 drops of stevia
1. Put everything, except the water, into the blender. Warm the water (I used a kettle), and start by putting one cup into the blender. Mix.
2. Taste the latte. If it’s too creamy, add a bit more water. (I usually end up adding 1 1/2 cups.)
3. Whir away in the blender until it's nice and frothy.
Kathrynintheraw's ThoughtsBy kathrynintheraw
A warm, creamy concoction that could put Starbucks out of business (almost).
1) Add a bit of spirulina for a St. Pattie’s themed green latte!
2) Omit stevia; add 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup for a maple latte.
3) Omit spices; add 1 tablespoon (or to taste) of powdered green tea for a green tea latte.
4) Make up your own; the possibilities are endless!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
I'm Nit Weighing MyselfTammiTrue - 10 hours 51 min ago
How Much A Fruit Drying Room Cost?meibang - 4 days 6 hours ago
Hi!! New here and new to raw!AmazingFry - 4 days 10 hours ago
Really Dry SkinLillyDaplyn - 5 days 1 hour ago
notcicing my teeth are becoming see throughtomp6 - 5 days 23 hours ago