- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 medium size tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 3 stalks celery
- handful cilantro, or more to taste
- juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Pulse cauliflower in food processor until it's the size of rice. Or chop finely if you don't have a processor. Place in large bowl.
2. Pulse remaining ingredients in processor until still slightly chunky.
3. Mix the tomato mixture into the cauliflower mixture. And voila - Mexican cauliflower rice!
* I think this would be even better with some red sweet peppers, but I didn't have any. :)
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
A wonderful recipe!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Low appetite after switching to a fruitarian diet.cacu2020 - 18 hours 30 min ago
Sinus infection!ClaireT - 1 day 4 hours ago
Best Juicers? Anything new coming soon?Jocundhminkt - 1 day 13 hours ago
How to increase B12Myrto - 3 days 16 hours ago
Really Dry Skinmindyt - 1 week 1 day ago