Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
YieldServes 6 or make 1 at a time when you want a cool treat
3/4 cup walnuts
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
1 teaspoon lucuma powder
1/4 cup flaked coconut
3 figs (soaked)
3 dates (soaked)
1/3 cup water
2 semi-frozen bananas (sliced)
1. Process first 5 ingredients until very reduced in size.
2. Add dates, figs, and water. Process again.
3. Form into 6 patties and dehydrate until dry at 105 Fahrenheit about 3 hours.
4. When done, put in freezer in air-tight container about 1 hour.
5. Take frozen bananas and slice nice and thin and arrange on top of patty. Drizzle with agave, sprinkle with ground nutmeg and garnish with goji berries.
Hemp33's ThoughtsBy hemp33
Just a little cool something for those hot summer days.
If bananas are too frozen, let thaw a bit before you try and slice!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
The Dog Care - How to train a Pit Bull, Best Dog Toys for Pit Bulls, Best Dog Food for Pit Bulls, Anthedogcare - 1 hour 45 min ago
Improve Digestion?supermax30 - 2 hours 26 min ago
Which Small Jerky Drying Room Is More Practical?meibang - 1 day 23 hours ago
Best Affordable Blenderlauras46 - 2 days 17 hours ago
Feeding baby...jessicakan1 - 3 days 3 hours ago