Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
¼ cup walnuts
1 tablespoon lecithin (optional, not a raw ingredient)
1 tablespoon ground cacao nibs, (grind in coffee grinder)
2 tablespoons cacao powder
¼ cup cold water (or enough to cover blades)
2 small bananas (peeled, frozen, sliced)
½ cup blueberries (frozen)
1 tablespoon raw agave or Stevia (to taste)
¼ cup cold water (or as needed for consistency)
1. Grind nuts to a powder in the blender. Add lecithin (if using).
2. Add enough water to cover blades of blender and blend until smooth.
3. Add frozen banana slices, frozen blueberries, and just enough water to blend. Blend until smooth and creamy.
4. Taste for sweetness and add sweetener, if necessary, for taste.
5. Scrape into tall glass and drink immediately.
QTLayla's ThoughtsBy QTLayla
Bunches of bananas all ripen at the same time.
So I like to peel the extras and place them in a zip type bag, seal, and freeze them for my smoothies.
Note: Sweetness of fruit will determine whether you need to add sweetener. Most often, I don't need to add any.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Jicama and palm heartsPopeye - 1 hour 52 min ago
+27782830887 Traditional Healer And Herbalist With Spells That Works Fast In Pietermaritzburg SouthDr Prof Musa - 8 hours 11 min ago
+27782830887 How To Win Lotto Jackpot by Powerful Spells That Work Fast In Pietermaritzburg & DurbanDr Prof Musa - 8 hours 12 min ago
+27782830887 Soul Mate Love Spells Binding Love Spells Bring Back Lost Lovers In PietermaritzburgDr Prof Musa - 8 hours 13 min ago
+27782830887 Join Illuminati Today For Money In South Africa Kuwait Europe Canada United StatesDr Prof Musa - 8 hours 13 min ago