10 radishes (washed, dried)
2 cups corn
6 campari tomatoes
1 teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons lime juice
1/2 to 1 jalapeno
2/3 cup chia seeds
1. In a high-speed blender, combine all ingredients except for the chia seeds. Blend on high until a smooth consistency is reached.
2. Once blended, add chia seeds by hand.
3. Spread mixture evenly on two nonstick dehydrator sheets.
4. Using a pizza cutter, cut a square pattern and then a diagonal through each square. Or, wait until mixture is somewhat pliable and cut using scissors.
5. Let dehydrate at 105 for 6-8 hours, then flip to mesh D sheets. Continue dehydrating until crispy, about 12-24 hours.
A spin on the traditional raw tortilla chip.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2021 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!