Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
4 cups peeled butternut squash (chopped into medium sized chunks)
1 cup raisins
3 tablespoons orange juice
½ teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3 tablespoons honey or agave
1. Puree the chopped squash in a food processor and transfer into a bowl.
2. Blend the raisins and the orange juice in a food processor and add to the squash mixture.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients into the bowl and mix thoroughly.
4. Take out your ice cream scoop and scoop the mixture onto a dehydrator tray.
5. Flatten each cookie till they are one inch thick.
6. Set the dehydrator for 100 Fahrenheit and leave in for 12–15 hours.
Dexter's ThoughtsBy Dexter
A healthy take on a cookie!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Olive oil and honey face maskTammiTrue - 7 hours 23 min ago
Staying raw during quarantineTammiTrue - 7 hours 24 min ago
Anti aging effects of raw foodrobing9010 - 3 days 21 hours ago
I hate my juicer! Help Pleaselizab - 3 days 21 hours ago
Is it good to eat only when hungry?lizab - 5 days 32 min ago