Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
4 cups peeled butternut squash (chopped into medium sized chunks)
1 cup raisins
3 tablespoons orange juice
½ teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3 tablespoons honey or agave
1. Puree the chopped squash in a food processor and transfer into a bowl.
2. Blend the raisins and the orange juice in a food processor and add to the squash mixture.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients into the bowl and mix thoroughly.
4. Take out your ice cream scoop and scoop the mixture onto a dehydrator tray.
5. Flatten each cookie till they are one inch thick.
6. Set the dehydrator for 100 Fahrenheit and leave in for 12–15 hours.
Dexter's ThoughtsBy Dexter
A healthy take on a cookie!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Best Juicer?ncowan - 59 min 14 sec ago
Ah, stupid headache- I need help with this diet...philip9976 - 1 hour 51 min ago
How do I choose the right juicer and blender?inalsaj - 18 hours 16 min ago
+27737454096 MAGIC RING & FAMILY PROTECTION IN JOHANNESBURGMaamahazizi - 21 hours 22 min ago
Bring Back Ex Lovers Powerful Spells In 12Hrs Call+27737454096 In Mthonjaneni Local.Maamahazizi - 21 hours 24 min ago