Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
4 cups peeled butternut squash (chopped into medium sized chunks)
1 cup raisins
3 tablespoons orange juice
½ teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3 tablespoons honey or agave
1. Puree the chopped squash in a food processor and transfer into a bowl.
2. Blend the raisins and the orange juice in a food processor and add to the squash mixture.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients into the bowl and mix thoroughly.
4. Take out your ice cream scoop and scoop the mixture onto a dehydrator tray.
5. Flatten each cookie till they are one inch thick.
6. Set the dehydrator for 100 Fahrenheit and leave in for 12–15 hours.
Dexter's ThoughtsBy Dexter
A healthy take on a cookie!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Acne after 6 months rawalonab - 21 hours 24 min ago
Juice or smoothie to start the morning?mommyMia - 1 day 4 hours ago
Best Digital Marketing Service Provider in Hyderabad | BOXFinitynikitha - 1 day 9 hours ago
Skin Care ProductsOliviaHartley - 1 day 10 hours ago
How To Care Natural Hair?Daveburton - 2 days 9 hours ago