Rating4.5/5 (from 8 ratings)4.5
6 ounces raw chocolate chips
1 cup raw cashews (powdered)
4 tablespoons coconut oil
4 tablespoons agave nectar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup pecans and/or walnuts (chopped)
1. Coarsely chop chocolate and 1 cup pecans and/or walnuts. Set aside.
2. Mix remaining ingredients until it forms a dough.
3. Add reserved chocolate and nuts.
4. Drop by tablespoon onto dehydrator sheet. Dehydrate for 8 hours at 105 Fahrenheit or overnight.
5. Add smaller bits to vanilla ice cream for cookie dough ice cream.
Emilyjayne's ThoughtsBy emilyjayne
My “baby” - chocolate chip cookies!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
pomegranite juicencowan - 2 hours 6 min ago
Food processor suggestions?ryanh6796 - 12 hours 33 min ago
Jicama and palm heartsTammiTrue - 16 hours 20 min ago
Like to share my Energy Healing service page (im not a scammer)TammiTrue - 16 hours 21 min ago
How do I choose the right juicer and blender?johnlucas - 1 day 6 hours ago