Rating4.5/5 (from 8 ratings)4.5
6 ounces raw chocolate chips
1 cup raw cashews (powdered)
4 tablespoons coconut oil
4 tablespoons agave nectar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup pecans and/or walnuts (chopped)
1. Coarsely chop chocolate and 1 cup pecans and/or walnuts. Set aside.
2. Mix remaining ingredients until it forms a dough.
3. Add reserved chocolate and nuts.
4. Drop by tablespoon onto dehydrator sheet. Dehydrate for 8 hours at 105 Fahrenheit or overnight.
5. Add smaller bits to vanilla ice cream for cookie dough ice cream.
Emilyjayne's ThoughtsBy emilyjayne
My “baby” - chocolate chip cookies!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
My Mom needs a root canal! Any advice from a raw dentist?brentwooddentalart - 14 hours 39 min ago
Saying Goodbye to Marijuanasubscriptionm - 20 hours 30 min ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....dilsonafig - 21 hours 2 min ago
2023 New SSD Chemical solution company to clean all black notes +27678263428.priestgrace100 - 1 day 5 hours ago
Famous Pregnant spell help you cure infertility in United States & U.K((+27673406922))priestgrace100 - 1 day 5 hours ago