Rating4.5/5 (from 8 ratings)4.5
6 ounces raw chocolate chips
1 cup raw cashews (powdered)
4 tablespoons coconut oil
4 tablespoons agave nectar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup pecans and/or walnuts (chopped)
1. Coarsely chop chocolate and 1 cup pecans and/or walnuts. Set aside.
2. Mix remaining ingredients until it forms a dough.
3. Add reserved chocolate and nuts.
4. Drop by tablespoon onto dehydrator sheet. Dehydrate for 8 hours at 105 Fahrenheit or overnight.
5. Add smaller bits to vanilla ice cream for cookie dough ice cream.
Emilyjayne's ThoughtsBy emilyjayne
My “baby” - chocolate chip cookies!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Figs-- vegan?ClaireT - 2 days 41 min ago
FRUITARIAN!!!!greengreengreen - 2 days 18 hours ago
I need to lose stomach fat.greengreengreen - 2 days 18 hours ago
White lines on nailsedwards142 - 4 days 16 hours ago
Any low fat recipes? Awful lot of nuts in almost everythingClaireT - 4 days 21 hours ago