Rating4/5 (from 4 ratings)4
Yield2 loafs, 8 slices each
2 cups quinoa (sprouted)
1½ cups juice pulp or sprouts
1 cup nuts
½ cup goji berries (soaked)
2 tablespoons coconut butter
Dash of sea salt
Various sweet or savory spices
1. Take the sprouted quinoa and process with coconut butter until creamy.
2. Combine the pulp or sprouts with the nuts, goji berries, salt, and spices. If you are desiring a more savory recipe, then I recommend using sprouts(leafy), cumin and some cayenne, For sweet: carrot pulp instead of sprouts, some mesquite, and sweet paprika. Process with the quinoa.
3. Form the dough into two equal size loafs and place on a non-stick Teflex mat on 2 separate trays in your dehydrator.
4. Dehydrate at 145 Fahrenheit for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
5. Drop down the temperature to 105 F and dehydrate for 2-3 more hours.
Mocha's ThoughtsBy Mocha
Wonderfully delicious bread that’s fit for a king :)
PS: Both Excalibur company and Dr. Cousens have done extensive research on the dehydrating of raw food; and both of their research concludes that the moisture literally has to sweat out before the enzymes are denatured. So enzymes are not affected until most of the moisture is removed.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Any recipe requests?jockf - 3 hours 42 min ago
FRUITARIAN!!!!loverlyjoy - 2 days 2 hours ago
Sick when eating cooked foodloverlyjoy - 2 days 2 hours ago
Winter! Raw till four???? Advice!!! Weight gain?Harmony1 - 5 days 12 hours ago
Is bagged salads raw vegan?Harmony1 - 5 days 12 hours ago