Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1/4 cup coconut (dried)
1 1/2 cups raw macadamia nuts
1/2 cup dates
Pinch of sea salt (optional)
RAW CASHEW CHEESECAKE FILLING
3 cups cashews
3/4 cup lemon juice
3/4 cup raw honey or other raw sweetener
3/4 cup coconut oil
1 tablespoon vanilla
2 cups frozen mixed berries (or any frozen fruit)
1/2 cup dates
1. Sprinkle coconut on the bottom of cheesecake pan or any glass 'baking' dish.
2. Blend crust ingredients (you'll see when it starts to get 'crusty') in food processor and spread on top of coconut layer.
3. Blend filling ingredients in food processor and then spread on top of crust layer.
4. Cool in fridge or freezer to firm up a bit. It took about 45 minutes in the freezer when I prepared it.
5. Blend sauce ingredients in food processor and then spread on top of cheesecake layer.
Therawmichelle's ThoughtsBy therawmichelle
In this raw food cheesecake, dried coconut is used as the bottom layer (to replace the crumbled graham crackers); macadamias for the bulk of the "crust" layer; and cashews make up most of the "cheese" portion.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
IS it good for babies blend a raw food or no?monicak6092 - 1 day 8 hours ago
how to blend raw smoothie bowls?monicak6092 - 1 day 8 hours ago
Shitake BBQ?BrandonHarris - 1 day 12 hours ago
I want to try this but the cancellation procedure is unclearbillielim - 2 days 6 hours ago
I'm Nit Weighing MyselfTammiTrue - 2 days 21 hours ago