Rating4.5/5 (from 2 ratings)4.5
2 cups Brazil nuts (soaked over night for 10-12 hours, drained, rinsed well)
1 cup sesame seeds (soaked over night for 10-12 hours, drained, rinsed well)
3 cups coconut water (drained from 2 to 3 young coconuts)
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup raisins (place in jar and fill with water to the 2 cup mark, soak at least 1 hour)
2 pinches of kelp
2 pinches of salt
Meat from 1 young Thai coconut
3 tablespoons raw cacao nibs or powder
4 Medjool dates (pitted)
1. In a Vitamix or other high speed blender, blend together the first 7 ingredients.
2. Strain the nut/seed milk.
3. Put the milk back into the blender and add the rest of the ingredients and blend well.
4. Make according to the instructions on your ice cream maker.
5. If you don’t have one, then freeze in ice cube trays and blend up in your blender or food processor when frozen. Enjoy!
Luv-2B-raw's ThoughtsBy luv-2B-raw
This is a heavenly ice cream!
Luv says it tastes like the Brazil nut chocolate gelato that she tried at Whole Foods before we went raw.
Hope you like it.
P.S. This is also a really delicious beverage, if you don’t want to freeze it!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?ClaireT - 19 hours 39 min ago
Homemade baby foodsjennyb4017 - 2 days 10 hours ago
Best Juicer?mikej - 3 days 3 hours ago
Raw & Abusefurfurlights - 4 days 9 hours ago
I need to lose stomach fat.TammiTrue - 4 days 20 hours ago