1 carton mushrooms (sliced)
4 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 clove garlic (smashed)
1 dash sea salt
½ head lettuce
3 scallions (chopped)
3 tablespoons almond butter
5 mint leaves
4 nori sheets (cut in half)
2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
1. Combine oil, vineager, garlic, and salt.
2. Throw sliced mushrooms in and marinate for at least 2 hours (the longer, the better).
3. For the filling, put marinated mushrooms, lettuce, scallions, almond butter, mint leaves, and nutritional yeast into food processor.
4. Process using pulse until the filling is homogeneous, but still chunky. You want the consistency to be like confetti. Add a bit of the remaining marinade if it needs to be a little wetter, add a bit of almond butter if you want it to be a bit pastier. Add more lettuce if it is too wet. Play around, taste often.
5. Assemble! Lay the nori sheet in front of you with the long end pointing away. Drop an 1/8 of the filling onto the end near you and roll up like a little tobacco-free cigar. You may need to moisten the far end of the nori to make it stick.
6. Roll them up tightly and place on the dehydrator
7. Dehydrate around 108 degrees for at least 12 hours.
MonsieurReality's ThoughtsBy MonsieurReality
Hearty, yummy, warm, and almost sausagey.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Food processor suggestions?ryanh6796 - 3 hours 36 min ago
Jicama and palm heartsTammiTrue - 7 hours 22 min ago
Like to share my Energy Healing service page (im not a scammer)TammiTrue - 7 hours 24 min ago
How do I choose the right juicer and blender?johnlucas - 21 hours 34 min ago
Best Juicer?ncowan - 2 days 5 hours ago