4 portobello mushrooms (skins, stems, and gills removed)
Dulse, to taste
2 stalks celery (juiced)
1 lemon (juiced)
1 tablespoon coconut butter
1 cup peanuts
2 tablespoons peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon cayenne
1/4 cup young thai coconut meat
1. Cut the skinned mushrooms into 1-inch cubes to make the "tofu".
2. In a bowl, combine celery juice, lemon juice, dulse, and coconut butter.
3. Add the mushroom cubes and mix so all sides are thoroughly coated. Allow them to marinade for 10 to 20 minutes, then put them in a dehydrator. Keep the rest of the marinade for the sauce. dehydrate mushrooms at 105 for 4 to 6 hours.
4. To make satay sauce, put the peanuts, peanut butter, cayenne pepper, coconut, and leftover marinade into a food processor and grind into a sauce. If you need more liquid, add a little jicama juice at a time.
5. Serve "tofu" cubes on skewers and covered with satay sauce.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Alkaline water - healthy or not?katherinep - 14 hours 40 min ago
Staying raw during quarantinekatherinep - 15 hours 19 min ago
Body craving warm foods to stay warmkatherinep - 15 hours 31 min ago
I have been buying organic oats from a prominent supplier. They will not sprout.ClaireT - 1 week 2 hours ago
Should I sprout all my seeds and nuts?ClaireT - 1 week 2 hours ago