1 fresh summer peach (halved, sliced thinly)
½ teaspoon agave
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ cup raw cashews
1 Medjool date (pitted, chopped)
¼ teaspoon vanilla powder
Pinch of salt
1. Mix together in bowl and set aside to let juices fuse.
2. Place all the ingredients in a food processor fitted with an S blade.
3. Process for approximately 1 minute, or until the dates and cashew begin to stick together.
4. Place the peaches in serving dish, ramekin, or ring mold, laying down the layers of peaches one on top of another.
5. Crumble the nut and date mixture on top of the peaches, while lightly pressing the mixture with your fingers to form a firm topping.
6. Compress lightly and serve. If using a ring mold, compress the mixture down slightly and gently remove the ring mold.
A delicious cobbler you'll want to make again and again.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2019 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!