Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
Dash of cinnamon
¾ cup almonds
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1. Dice or slice peaches and set aside in large bowl.
2. In a blender or food processor, blend dates, cinnamon, and enough water to get a syrupy consistency.
3. Pour the date syrup over the peaches and let sit in the fridge at least until you are done making the crumble topping. The longer the better.
4. For the crumble topping, blend the almonds, dates, and coconut oil to desired consistency. I like to blend it until it starts sticking together a little.
5. For individual servings, scoop peaches into individual bowls and top with the almond crumble topping.
6. For a large dish, leave the peaches in the large dish and spread the almond topping over the top.
Erin's ThoughtsBy erin
All the measurements are approximations because I didn’t measure anything when I made it, so adjust everything to your liking.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?kimberleel - 1 hour 52 min ago
Homemade baby foodsjennyb4017 - 1 day 10 hours ago
Best Juicer?mikej - 2 days 2 hours ago
Raw & Abusefurfurlights - 3 days 9 hours ago
I need to lose stomach fat.TammiTrue - 3 days 20 hours ago