20 dates (soaked)
1 cup water
2 tablespoons Be the Change Powder (raw living)
1 tablespoon carob
1 tablespoon maca
1 tablespoon nut butter
1 cup mature coconut (shredded or grated)
1. Soak dates in 1 cup water.
2. Add in coconut. This should be thick and medium smooth. Pour into a bowl.
3. Add by hand all the superfood powders plus a blob of any nut butter (I used cashew). Mix them lovingly, tasting as you go.
4. Pour mixture into a dish. Top with the remaining coconut.
5. Put into the freezer for 3 hours, and then cut into pieces and bag up/serve.
Creamy buttery fudge brownie!
Give to your guests and let the party start!
If you want it firm in the fridge, add coconut oil to your mix. Mine went in the freezer, it is buttery and rich!
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2023 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!