Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1 ½ cups almonds
1 cup buckwheat
6 pieces of dried pineapple
Soaked nuts, seed and pineapple
1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
½ cup coconut flakes
¼ cup agave nectar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon salt
½ cup cacao nibbles
1. Soak the 1 ½ cups almonds, 1 cup buckwheat, and 6 pieces of dried pineapple. Soak almonds, pineapple and buckwheat overnight. Buckwheat will have some gel like consistency in the morning, relax – it’s normal. Just drain and rinse out seed, nut and pineapple the following morning.
2. For the granola, combine the soaked nuts, seed and pineapple, 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds, 4 apples, 4 dates, ½ cup dried unsweetened coconut flakes, ¼ cup agave nectar, 1 teaspoon vanilla, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and ½ cup cacao nibbles.
3. Place soaked nuts, seed and pineapple in a food processor. Pulse until desired texture or granola texture for the nuts and seed. Remove to a big bowl enough to mix.
4. Place the pumpkin seed in the food processor and pulse where it is still chunky. Remove and add to the bowl with the seed, nuts and pineapple.
5. Place apples in the food processor and pulse until chunky. Do not over process apples leave it in small chunks. Remove then add to bowl.
6. Place dates and agave nectar in the food processor, process until smooth. Add to the bowl and the rest of the ingredients. Mix well.
7. Spread the granola mix in Teflex sheets, score into squared pieces and dehydrate overnight. The next day, flip the granola around then dehydrate until dry. Enjoy with fresh home made almond milk or coconut yogurt and fresh fruits like blueberries or bananas.
Cheflandria's ThoughtsBy Cheflandria
The granola I make at home are always different.
It depends on what I feel like putting in.
In this recipe, I like to have a good nutty pumpkin seed taste and pumpkin seeds lowers cholesterol, promotes prostate health, helps prevent osteoporosis and of course it taste delicious!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note