1 white onion (finely chopped)
1 yellow pepper
2 cloves garlic
2 cups shiitake mushrooms
1 tsp cumin powder
1 teaspoon cayenne
2 tablespoons flax seed oil
1 lemon (juiced)
4 to 6 cabbage leaves
Handful of spinach (chopped into fine strands)
Handful of chives (finely chopped)
1. In a large bowl, combine the onion, pepper, garlic, mushrooms, cumin, and cayenne.
2. Mix the flax seed oil and lemon juice together and pour over the vegetables.
3. Dehydrate at 105 Fahrenheit for 4 to 6 hours.
4. Arrange cabbage leaves on a big plate and cut out any hard stems.
5. Place equal amounts of mushroom mixture on each.
6. Top with spinach, and add salsa and raw mayo.
7. Sprinkle with chives.
8. Serve with guacamole, salsas, and a big green salad with lots of fresh sweet corn in it.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
Recipe by Shazzy.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
I am going crazy: insomnia and low fat diet?mindyt - 13 hours 22 min ago
How Long Can I Live On Just Juicesjennifera7227 - 17 hours 40 min ago
DivaCup newbieaishac - 1 day 4 hours ago
Low appetite after switching to a fruitarian diet.cacu2020 - 2 days 15 hours ago
Sinus infection!ClaireT - 3 days 1 hour ago