2 cups almonds
6 large Medjool dates
Dash of salt (optional)
Dash of cinnamon (optional)
2.5 cups blueberries (frozen)
2.5 very ripe bananas (frozen)
3 tablespoons flax seeds (optional)
2 tablespoons agave nectar (optional)
1. Blend almonds into a powder form.
2. Add dates, salt, and cinnamon. Blend and mix until thick and buttery.
3. Spread into 9 inch pie tray and put in freezer.
4. Blend flax seeds until fine.
5. Add blueberries, agave and bananas. Blend and mix at the same time until you have a thick smooth dark purple paste.
6. Lay pasty filling into the pie.
7. Put in freezer for 10 minutes and then serve.
This is the pie I am rushing home from hot yoga to gulp down on!
I have made this pie for a few people, including my yoga instructor, and they all love it!
This is a very energizing pie and will allow you to get rolling throughout the day! Be-More.
All ingredients I use are organic!
Consume in 4 days. Keep in freezer when not eating or it will melt. Enjoy!
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2019 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!