Raw apple sauce recipe
Shelf LifeEat immediately
Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
- 1. Quarter the apples and remove seeds.
- 2. Throw apples and the rest of the ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth.
- 3. Pour into your favorite breakfast bowl and enjoy!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
I have been craving apple sauce lately, and I thought I would throw in some other ingredients to give it more of a flavor kick rather than just simply blending apples. The lemon juice gives it a nice acidic kick and the dates bring additional sweetness.
This raw vegan apple sauce is perfect light breakfast food or snack. Feel free to double the recipe.
I do not bother peeling my apples. This recipe is best made in a high-speed blender.
2 large apples usually equals just under 2 cups chopped.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Fat, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Dietary Fiber.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes