Raw chocolate cheesecake hearts
Shelf Life2 weeks in freezer
Rating4/5 (from 1 ratings)4
- 1. Throw all ingredients into your high-speed blender and blend, starting very slowly and then increasing the speed. (You may need to stop and start it a bit if your blender is getting hung up. If your blades won't move, turn blender off, create an air pocket down the side with a knife, and then blend again starting on low.) Keep blending until it's very smooth, like a creamy chocolate fudge with no cashew chunks at all.
- 2. Pour mixture into the final pans/molds and place in freezer.
- 3. Freeze until it reaches the desired (firm) consistency (8 hours or so!).
- 4. Store in freezer at all times. To eat, just open the freezer, slice and eat immediately.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
These sweet raw vegan treats are perfect for Valentine's day.
The biggest question mark will be deciding what kind of dish or molds to use. I've used heart-shaped silicone molds, but you don't need them. Just get a big brownie pan or cake pan and dump the entire recipe in it instead. Smooth the mixture out using the back of a spoon--not too thick, an inch or less deep. Then freeze, and slice into heart shapes. This recipe (when frozen for at least 8 hours) is super easy to cut. Easy!
One last note, these will melt really quickly so you must eat them frozen.
- This recipe is very low in Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, Iron, and Riboflavin.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes