Raw red pepper dressing recipe
Shelf Life4 days in fridge
Yield1 1/2 cups dressing
- 1. Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- 2. Enjoy immediately or store in fridge for up to 4 days.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
This simple nut-free salad dressing uses red pepper as the base. The flavor is subtly tangy, and the texture is quite runny so it works well in tossed salads.
I use fresh ginger in this recipe, but if you don't have any you can omit it.
When refrigerated, this recipe can seperate a little bit. But don't worry, just stir or shake briefly before using.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is a good source of Vitamin C, and Vitamin E.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Vitamin K.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Related To This Recipe
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes