Raw red pepper dressing recipe
Shelf Life4 days in fridge
Yield1 1/2 cups dressing
- 1. Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- 2. Enjoy immediately or store in fridge for up to 4 days.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
This simple nut-free salad dressing uses red pepper as the base. The flavor is subtly tangy, and the texture is quite runny so it works well in tossed salads.
I use fresh ginger in this recipe, but if you don't have any you can omit it.
When refrigerated, this recipe can seperate a little bit. But don't worry, just stir or shake briefly before using.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is a good source of Vitamin C, and Vitamin E.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Vitamin K.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Related To This Recipe
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes