Simple raw garlic salad dressing
Shelf Life4 days in fridge
Rating4.5/5 (from 4 ratings)4.5
- 1. Throw it all in the blender and...blend!
- 2. Keep blending 'til thoroughly mixed.
- 3. Use right away or refrigerate.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
This is a handy, savory dressing that keeps in the fridge nicely for four or five days. It tastes best on the second day, because it's a lot thicker and almost creamy.
When not in a garlicky mood, I love to use a simple apple cider vinegar and olive oil dressing. But when I'm in the mood for some zing, I go for this raw garlic salad dressing recipe.
I find that this is a versatile dressing that, in some ways, mimics a ceasar salad dressing (on day two and after, because it's thicker after having been refrigerated).
FW0663 - adidas samba ireland live score last night - adidas Futurenatural Shoes Vivid Red Mens | Women's Nike Air Force 1 Shadow trainers - Latest Releases - IetpShops , nike tiempo leather turf 2010
- This recipe is very low in Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Vitamin K.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes