Raw red pepper soup recipe
Shelf LifeEat immediately
Rating5/5 (from 23 ratings)4.95652
- 1. Throw all ingredients (except last 1/2 cup of red peppers) in a high-speed blender and blend up 'til nice and smooth and well mixed. You can let this raw red bell pepper soup recipe blend in the Vitamix or Blendtec blender for a little extra time so that the heat of the blades and the friction actually warm up this delicious, creamy raw red bell pepper soup recipe.
- 2. Transfer raw red pepper soup to a bowl. Add the remaining 1/2 cup of diced red peppers and mix gently with a spoon.
- 3. Garnish with whatever you like! I simply sprinkled my soup with some dried basil. Eat immediately.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Big thanks to Julie K and her comment on my raw tomato soup recipe for inspiring me to modify one of my existing raw soup recipes to come up with this super creamy raw red bell pepper soup! This recipe is super simple and requires only a blender to make.
It's also very quick to pull together if you have two red peppers in the fridge, as well as some cashews in the cupboard.
By the way, red bell peppers are sweet. So do not use green bell peppers for this recipe since they aren't sweet enough!
This raw red pepper soup recipe makes a nice big bowl for one person. :)
It takes approx. 1 medium red bell pepper to make 1 cup roughly chopped red bell peppers.
- This recipe is very low in Carbohydrates.
- This recipe is low in Calories.
- This recipe provides you with 100% of your daily Vitamin C.
- This recipe is a good source of Protein, Iron, and Vitamin B6.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Related To This Recipe
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes