Raw banana chai smoothie recipe
Shelf LifeDrink immediately
Rating5/5 (from 4 ratings)5
- 1. Add all ingredients to blender.
- 2. Blend in your high-speed blender until nicely smooth.
- 3. Empty your blender immediately. Pour smoothie into little dessert cup(s) for dessert smoothie goodness. Enjoy!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
I've been enjoying this raw chai smoothie often over the past few weeks as a dessert, almost as a replacement for a sweet coffee or hot cocoa after dinner.
If you have cardamom in your spice cupboard, it really adds an interesting, surprising chai-esque taste. But if you don't have it, no worries - you can omit it and just use the cinnamon.
I don't often add coconut to my smoothies, but it provides added richness, which is nice and turns it into more of a dessert smoothie. (If you can't do coconut, feel free to omit and cut the water down a little to compensate.)
- This recipe is very low in Fat, and Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Calories.
- This recipe is an excellent source of Vitamin B6.
- This recipe is a good source of Dietary Fiber, and Vitamin C.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, and Riboflavin.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes