Raw strawberry fields smoothie recipe
Shelf LifeEnjoy immediately
Yield1 large smoothie
- 1. Place all of the ingredients in your blender.
- 2. Blend until smooth.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Although this lip-smacking smoothie looks green, it doesn’t taste green. It literally tastes like a field of succulent strawberries.
If you have a quality blender that can handle it, instead of using fresh fruit try frozen bananas and/or frozen strawberries to make this a chilled, thicker refreshing drink.
- This recipe is very low in Fat, and Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Calories.
- This recipe provides you with 100% of your daily Vitamin C, and Vitamin K.
- This recipe is an amazing source of Vitamin B6.
- This recipe is a good source of Dietary Fiber, and Riboflavin.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, Iron, and Vitamin A.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes