Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
4 bananas, large & ripe
2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract/essence
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon honey or pure maple syrup
¼ cup walnuts, coarsley chopped
- Peel and cut bananas into chunks.
- Spread chunks out flat on a sheet of parchment (baking) paper and freeze for 1 hour or until solid.
- Remove from freezer and place in a food processor with vanilla and cinnamon.
- Process in bursts until bananas soften, then continuously until smooth.
- Transfer to serving bowls.
- Drizzle with honey/maple syrup
- Sprinkle with nuts
- Serve immediately
Goddess Leonie's ThoughtsBy Goddess Leonie
Holy freaking delicious! I was rather sceptical about this recipe ~ how on earth can just these five ingrediants taste like ice cream? Anyways, I tried it out… and I am a convert :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Your favorite Raw ice cream recipe?davidw - 6 hours 54 min ago
Can broccoli be eaten raw?bananaboy - 19 hours 55 min ago
16 month old teeth dissolving/crumbling off --- HELPdianas - 20 hours 30 min ago
Apple Cider Vinegar enemas?KoloToo - 21 hours 19 min ago
Eat a Ground Avocado Pit?debrac - 1 day 1 hour ago