Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
4 bananas, large & ripe
2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract/essence
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon honey or pure maple syrup
¼ cup walnuts, coarsley chopped
- Peel and cut bananas into chunks.
- Spread chunks out flat on a sheet of parchment (baking) paper and freeze for 1 hour or until solid.
- Remove from freezer and place in a food processor with vanilla and cinnamon.
- Process in bursts until bananas soften, then continuously until smooth.
- Transfer to serving bowls.
- Drizzle with honey/maple syrup
- Sprinkle with nuts
- Serve immediately
Goddess Leonie's ThoughtsBy Goddess Leonie
Holy freaking delicious! I was rather sceptical about this recipe ~ how on earth can just these five ingrediants taste like ice cream? Anyways, I tried it out… and I am a convert :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
parchment paper and dehydrating timeworkoutman4252 - 4 hours 44 min from now
Dehydrator experimentation dayFee - 2 hours 45 min from now
Has anyone bought a Vita Mix from the US for use in Europe?ellie24 - 4 hours 38 sec ago
I wondered where goneraw had gone...TammiTrue - 7 hours 42 min ago
Raw Bacon Recipe - what happened to it?TammiTrue - 1 day 20 hours ago