Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
4 bananas, large & ripe
2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract/essence
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon honey or pure maple syrup
¼ cup walnuts, coarsley chopped
- Peel and cut bananas into chunks.
- Spread chunks out flat on a sheet of parchment (baking) paper and freeze for 1 hour or until solid.
- Remove from freezer and place in a food processor with vanilla and cinnamon.
- Process in bursts until bananas soften, then continuously until smooth.
- Transfer to serving bowls.
- Drizzle with honey/maple syrup
- Sprinkle with nuts
- Serve immediately
Goddess Leonie's ThoughtsBy Goddess Leonie
Holy freaking delicious! I was rather sceptical about this recipe ~ how on earth can just these five ingrediants taste like ice cream? Anyways, I tried it out… and I am a convert :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Should we supplement on a raw diet.charing - 20 hours 57 min ago
Greetings All!LolaQuiz - 3 days 12 hours ago
Oh No, my hair is breaking offClaire Turnip - 5 days 3 hours ago
HELPPP! RAW VEGAN GIRLS ONLY!Claire Turnip - 1 week 3 days ago
Which should I get - Omega Vert VRT330 or Omega 8006?Claire Turnip - 1 week 6 days ago