Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
4 large ripe bananas
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract/essence
1 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
1 tablespoon honey or pure maple syrup
¼ cup walnuts (coarsely chopped)
1. Peel and cut bananas into chunks.
2. Spread chunks out flat on a sheet of parchment (baking) paper and freeze for 1 hour or until solid.
3. Remove from freezer and place in a food processor with vanilla and cinnamon. Process in bursts until bananas soften, then continuously until smooth.
4. Transfer to serving bowls.
5. Drizzle with honey/maple syrup. Sprinkle with nuts. Serve immediately
Goddess Leonie's ThoughtsBy Goddess Leonie
Holy freaking delicious! I was rather skeptical about this recipe.
How on earth can just these five ingredients taste like ice cream?
Anyways, I tried it out, and I am a convert. :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Homemade almond butter?amytee - 6 min 52 sec ago
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?geos5 - 15 hours 27 sec ago
raw food in richmond, VAmegkup - 17 hours 18 min ago
BuckwheatHarmony1 - 18 hours 34 min ago
sprout bag alfalfa failure!!matteo - 20 hours 19 min ago