Rating4.4/5 (from 10 ratings)4.4
4 cups oat groats (ground to a flour)
1½ cups almond milk
2 tablespoons raw stevia
¾ cup raw almond butter (or any butter of your choice)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon ginger
15 tablespoons raw fruit jam (I used strawberry)
1. In the food processor, puree oat groats flour, almond butter, almond milk, stevia, ginger, and cinnamon until creamy (If it’s too thick or thin, add either more almond milk or more oat groat flour).
2. Set on wax paper in pop tart-shaped rectangles. Make sure they are all thin-layered.
3. Once they feel a little more firm, spoon fruit jelly onto every other pop tart and then place one on top of the other to cover jelly. Fold edges to close pocket.
4. For the frosting, just spread some almond creme (almond butter with stevia) on top and sprinkle blueberry, raisin, or carrot with stevia on top for decoration.
5. Leave out on counter or set in fridge until they harden.
Rawsiki's ThoughtsBy Rawsiki
Finally, the real thing! Well, not exactly, but as close as you’re going to get!
My mind actually thought I was eating genuinely packaged toasted Pop Tarts.
And the best part is you can make them different every time with different frostings and fillings!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
How do I commit myself to a 100% raw food diet, when...andrewr - 1 hour 58 min ago
No poo problemsshawnavandiepenbos - 1 day 2 hours ago
over-soaking nutsgericurtin - 4 days 21 hours ago
cashew substitutesmarshav - 5 days 12 hours ago
hearts of palmdonnahanley - 6 days 10 hours ago