1 cup of Brazil nuts
1/2 cup pitted dates
1/4 cup raisins
Pinch of vanilla powder
Pinch of cinnamon
Pinch of salt (optional)
1. Soak 1 cup of Brazil nuts for two hours and then drain the water.
2. Place in food processor Brazil nuts, dates, raisins, a dash of vanilla, cinnamon and Himalayan pink salt if desired.
3. Food Process all the ingredients until you reach a desired consistency.
4. On a piece of parchment paper, roll it out to about a 1/4th inch layer.
5. Using a small round cookie cutter (or the top of a shot glass) cut into small circles.
6. Store in a sealed container in the fridge for about 3 weeks or up to 3 month in a freezer.
Viktoriya and Oksana's ThoughtsBy Viktoriya and Oksana
Some of the most impressive and important health benefits of Brazil nuts are that they not only high in selenium, but they also have an amazing ability to help stimulate growth and repair, balance hormones, and reduce the signs of aging.
They are a great source of complete proteins, meaning that they provide all of the essential amino acids needed for human growth and development, and muscle tissue repair.
This superfood cookie is perfect as a pre and post workout snack!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 3 days 3 hours ago
recommendations on blue green algaeyardens - 3 days 4 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 6 days 9 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 6 days 9 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 1 week 16 hours ago