1 cup of raw brazil nuts
1/2 cup of organic pitted dates
1/4 cup of organic raw raisins
pinch of vanilla powder
pinch of cinnamon
pinch of himalayan pink salt (optional)
1. Soak 1 cup of brazil Nuts for two hours and then drain the water.
2. Place in food processor brazil nuts, dates, raisins, a dash of vanilla, cinnamon and Himalayan pink salt if desired.
3. Food Process all the ingredients until you reach a desired consistency.
4. On a piece of parchment paper, roll it out to about a 1/4th inch layer.
5. Using a small round cookie cutter (or the top of a shot glass) cut into small circles.
Store in a sealed container in the fridge for about 3 weeks or up to 3 month in a freezer.
For more recipes like this one, visit our website.
Viktoriya and Oksana's ThoughtsBy Viktoriya and Oksana
Some of the most impressive and important health benefits of Brazil nuts are that they not only high in selenium, but they also have an amazing ability to help stimulate growth and repair, balance hormones, and reduce the signs of aging. They are a great source of complete proteins, meaning that they provide all of the essential amino acids needed for human growth and development, and muscle tissue repair. This superfood cookie is perfect as a pre and post workout snack!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Sensitive teeth since bring rawClaireT - 15 hours 6 min ago
Dreadlocksstreem26 - 22 hours 58 min ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!streem26 - 23 hours 10 min ago
Pueraria mirifica - Fountain of Youthlofms - 2 days 1 hour ago
Edamame education neededlaurad - 3 days 19 hours ago