½ cup hemp hearts
2 tablespoons water
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup Medjool dates (pitted)
Pinch of sea salt
2 tablespoons cacao nibs (ground)
5 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
1/3 cup hemp hearts (for rolling)
1. Put the first three ingredients into your food processor or blender. Blend creamy.
2. Add the dates and salt and process again, scraping down the sides as necessary until it forms a paste.
3. Combine the ground cacao beans and raw cocoa powder with the rest of the mixture.
4. Roll into balls. Wetting your hands will ensure that the truffles will not stick to your fingers.
5. Place hemp hearts on a plate and cover each truffle evenly with them.
VeganMomma's ThoughtsBy VeganMomma
Rich chocolatey decadence.
These treats are a nut-free, hemp filled version of the Coconut Chocolate Truffles on this site.
Thanks for the inspiration, mzzmac!
Enjoy the decadence!
Don't eat them all at once.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Porkert juicer--replacement parts?thomaslittle - 2 hours 41 min ago
body cleansing and eatingClaireT - 20 hours 45 min ago
Week 2 on the Low-Rat CleanseCreativelycc - 1 day 19 hours ago
Cacao-induced Migraine?georgiafitzgerald - 2 days 10 hours ago
Hi everyone!ClaireT - 2 days 21 hours ago