2 cups almonds (sprouted)
10 ounces rejuvelac
1. Prepare a bowl of water with 2 trays of ice.
2. Boil some other water, turn off, and soak almonds for 7 seconds.
3. Drain almonds quickly through a colander and plunge colander into ice-water (this stops cooking immediately).
4. Remove almond skins.
5. Blend almonds with rejuvelac. Strain through muslin (keep pulp for "almond cookie surprise").
6. Put in a glass jar and cover with a clean towel. Leave at room temperature for 8-12 hours.
7. Yogurt is floating at top, so do not mix. Scoop off top as needed.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
Such a smooth and delicious kind of yogurt.
Keeps for 5 days.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note