1 cup Brazil nuts (soaked overnight)
1 cup flax seeds
Handful of raisins
1 tablespoon honey or agave nectar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup peanuts, almonds, or hazelnuts (soaked)
1 tablespoon coconut oil
Pinch of sea salt
5 large fresh strawberries
1/2 to 1 teaspoon honey or agave
1. To make the muffins, mash everything together, except the raisins, in the blender. The end result should be dough-like; however, I used random measurements so you may need to adjust.
2. Add some water if the consistency is too thick, or add an extra banana if it’s too thin.
3. Pour into a large bowl and mix in the raisins. Form into little English muffins to whatever size you desire.
4. Dehydrate until they are bread like. Toasty but not hard. (If you start in the morning, you could be eating these by bedtime.)
5. For the nut butter, blend all ingredients until smooth (or even have it crunchy, if desired.) I always have difficulties making great nut butters so you may need to adjust, or just do it your way.
6. Store in a jar until the muffins are ready.
7. To make the jam, mix the strawberries and sweetener in the blender until smooth. Chill in the fridge.
8. Put your muffins together! When the muffins are ready, take them out of the dehydrator and spread the nut butter on, followed by some jam, and garnish with diced apples and a handful of fresh blueberries.
These are so good! They are my favorite thing to eat as a midnight snack.
They’re great to offer at parties and during holidays too!
I outline my muffins by putting the apples on the outside and piling the blueberries into the middle. Optionally, you can drizzle honey or agave nectar over top with a tiny pinch of cinnamon.
For a fancier deal, you could even top it with whipped cream. I do this during holidays and special events for friends.
Last note: These are best eaten right out of the dehydrator while they’re warm! They are wonderful as breakfast with a slice of banana, like pictured.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2022 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!