16 pounds tomatoes (cut)
4 cups flax (ground)
1 cup flax (whole)
1 cup olive oil
½ cup or more, nama shoyu or Braggs
1 cup pumpkin seeds (ground)
3 tablespoons oregano (dried)
3 tablespoons basil (dried)
Salt and pepper
1. After adding everything, wait for 30 minutes to have it set a bit more.
2. Divide it on 9 Teflex/baking paper sheets.
3. Dehydrate on 145 Fahrenheit for 2 hours as there is a lot of moisture in it. You could even go for 2 1/2 hours. Then turn it down to 105 Fahrenheit for another 5 hours and then flip the sheets onto the normal trays (it might take longer to flip, you have got to check).
4. Dehydrate for another 10-12 hours until it reaches your desired dryness.
5. I served it with a cashew creme cheese (basic recipe), added some frozen jalapeno pieces while processing the cheese, and then arranged marinated portabello mushroom slices on it. It also tastes really great with fresh tomato on it, complements really nice.
Okay, this is a huge recipe, it makes 9 trays full of bread, but I am sure you can adjust it to whatever amount of tomatoes you have.
We have so many tomatoes still standing in the hallway, waiting to be used in some way, so I tried this recipe here and am so happy with the outcome.
It tastes absolutely awesome!!! Great pizza flavor, just good on its own without anything on it!
The aroma throughout the house is amazing and it tastes great and fills you up!
In any way, we love it! Enjoy!
nike foamposite 2000 black women shoes heels - Blanco - 991 - DJ3180 - Nike Air Max 97 By You Zapatillas personalizables | WS327KA , Ietp , bright orange and black nike boys shoes clearance , Where To Buy , New Balance 327 Moonbeam Burgundy
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2021 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!