1½ cups macadamia nuts (soaked for 4 hours)
1 cup soft dates (soaked for 4 hours)
¼ cup water (saved from the soaked nuts)
¾ cup chocolate powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup agave
Bowl of hot water
1. Process macadamia nuts in the food processor until they are a slightly bitty paste. They will work smoother when you add in the other ingredients.
2. Mix in all the other ingredients and process till they are well mixed into a smooth paste.
3. Add the chocolate powder and blend till the mix is nice and chocolaty.
4. Using an ice-cream scoop, portion out the mix onto a non-stick dehydrator sheet.
5. Then wetting your hands so they are damp, push down on the brownies till desired size and shape.
6. Dehydrate for about 12 hours, turning them when the top forms a crust.
7. Let them cool down before topping with chocolate.
8. Melt some raw chocolate over a bowl of hot water. Spoon the chocolate over the brownie and let it run a little down the sides.
9. Chill for about half an hour. Serve.
Veganbear's ThoughtsBy veganbear
I wanted to make a raw brownie for some time now.
The other day, when sitting on the bus on the way to work, I came up with this recipe and thought I’d give it a go.
They are great!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Does anyone have any natural deodorant ideas?rashimggoel - 1 day 15 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....jonnahd - 3 days 17 hours ago
Partially dehydrate energy ballsClaireT - 5 days 9 hours ago
Natural PerfumeTammiTrue - 1 week 2 hours ago
Best Affordable BlenderClaireT - 1 week 3 days ago