Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
2 cups raw cashews
1½ cups Water
2 tablespoons raw chocolate powder
8 Medjool dates
1 tablespoon maple syrup or agave nectar
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 tablespoon cacao butter (melted)
1. Blend the cashews with the water to create cashew cream. You may need to add more water, so add small amounts at a time if you do.
2. Shave off pieces of cacao butter into a bowl. Place the bowl on top of a pan of really hot water. Be patient, it will melt. Increase water temperature to really get it going.
3. Add coconut oil to the cacao butter bowl to melt it as well.
4. Add in all remaining ingredients and blend well. I really like to blend mine for a while to get it super smooth.
5. Pour into a freezable container with a lid and freeze. I left mine in overnight.
6. Scoop into a bowl. Top with fresh fruit or nuts. I enjoyed mine as is.
Avocado_love's ThoughtsBy avocado_love
If you are looking for rich creamy ice cream that’s chocolaty, this is it.
I really enjoyed rich ice cream before going raw and this does not disappoint.
Add more chocolate if you are a chocoholic, as this recipe is more subtle.
Taste before you freeze. Soft and creamy. Not icy at all.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Alkaline water - healthy or not?JonWalter - 1 hour 45 min ago
Staying raw during quarantineClaireT - 1 day 16 hours ago
Body craving warm foods to stay warmkatherinep - 3 days 6 hours ago
I have been buying organic oats from a prominent supplier. They will not sprout.ClaireT - 1 week 2 days ago
Should I sprout all my seeds and nuts?ClaireT - 1 week 2 days ago