Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
YieldOne pie crust
1½ cups oats and buckwheat groats combo (sprout and measure after sprouting)
½ cup agave nectar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Packet of stevia
¾ cup dehydrated almond pulp (use from making mylk)
1. Grind oats and groats into flour before adding other ingredients.
2. Add almond pulp and blend well.
3. Add agave, vanilla, and stevia, if using, and blend, letting it run for awhile until it is really smooth.
4. Spread out on a Teflex about 1/4 inch thick and dehydrate for about 8 to 12 hours until it feels dried and hardened.
5. Trim to fit pan and use any cheesecake topping over it.
LisaMarie's ThoughtsBy LisaMarie
I dehydrated my oats and groats after sprouting, but you might not have to.
You can play with these measurements as you see fit, but this actually worked out as a crunchy crust that stayed crunchy under cheesecake!
It could be used for cookies as well, I think.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note