250 grams cacao nibs
250 grams Brazil nuts
250 grams lucuma powder
6 tablespoons agave
2/3 cup water
Pinch of sea salt
3 tablespoons raw chocolate powder
2 tablespoons agave
1/8 cup water
1. Grind up the nibs and nuts separately in a high power blender or coffee grinder.
2. Transfer to a mixing bowl with the lucuma and agave.
3. With your hands, mix the all the ingredients so you have an even powder. Add the water gradually, kneading the mixture into a ball with your hands. It should end up as a fairly thick dough-like consistency.
4. Press into a springform cake tin, and leave in the fridge to set for a few hours.
5. Put the avocado flesh in the blender along with the chocolate powder, agave, and water. If you don't have chocolate powder, you can substitute carob or mesquite.
6. Blend until you have a thick cream.
7. Once your cake is set, you can remove it from the cake tin, and spoon the icing evenly over the top and the sides.
8. Decorate with dried goji berries and cranberries sprinkled over the top.
This cake is absolutely amazing! It gives me a luxury “high.”
It has such nutritional value, you could eat it as a meal!
The recipe uses the metric system. I guesstimated, but it is very easy to convert.
Uneaten cake can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.
This cake is perfect for birthdays or holidays! Enjoy! Peace and love!
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2019 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!