Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
YieldServes 2 or 1 hungry
2 peeled kirbies (small cucumbers)
1 jalapeno (large or 2 small ones)
1 teaspoon ginger (more if you wish)
1 clove garlic
1 medium sized carrot (diced)
1 cup orange juice
1 cup water
1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
1. Peel cucumbers and cut lengthwise.
2. Scoop out seeds and put into blender with garlic, ginger, half of jalapeno, orange juice, and salt. Blend til liquid.
3. Add avocado and water. Blend this right before serving.
4. Chop cucumbers into half inch chunks. Dice carrots about half the size.
5. Slice round form scallions. Mince the rest of the jalapeno.
6. Add all to bowl, and then pour ‘broth’ over.
BmoreRawBoy's ThoughtsBy BmoreRawBoy
Inspired by a record breaking heat wave in New York City. Soup with a thick, silky texture, crunch from vegetables, and enough spice to cool you down on a hot day.
I garnished mine with some mesclun and a dab of raw tahini dressing.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FRUITARIAN!!!!loverlyjoy - 11 hours 16 min ago
Sick when eating cooked foodloverlyjoy - 11 hours 27 min ago
Winter! Raw till four???? Advice!!! Weight gain?Harmony1 - 3 days 21 hours ago
Is bagged salads raw vegan?Harmony1 - 3 days 21 hours ago
Tryin AgainTammiTrue - 1 week 2 days ago