1 package hiziki
3 tomatoes, diced
4-6 cups pesto
1. soak hiziki for 30 min
2. rinse 3x
3. set aside 1 cup of hiziki and 1/2 cup pesto for garnishing.
4. toss everything else except tomatoes
5. when serving, put tossed pasta in the center of the plate and surround it with the remaining hiziki
6. put extra dollops of pesto on the hiziki- you could even get decorative with it using a condiment squirter thing
7. sprinkle tomatoes, olive oil, and extra pine nuts
8. garnish with mint and basil leaves
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
i got this recipe from Rhio's "Hooked On Raw". AWESOME book. highly recommened. very imformative on the details of the raw food lifestyle.
recipe by Doris Djolit Beigel
keeps 2 days in fridge
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Do you still eat cooked food?daneo - 2 hours 19 min ago
Are migraines normal when going raw?Thessa - 12 hours 53 min ago
Candida and feeling weirdEnergy Healer - 13 hours 36 min ago
How do I keep motivated?ZkeV6jiGfp - 1 day 8 hours ago
Really Dry SkinTammiTrue - 1 day 21 hours ago