1 beet (juiced)
1 fennel (chopped and minced)
1/2 small red onion
Wedge of lemon
Pinch of salt
Pinch of fresh oregano
Dash of cumin
Dash of cayenne
Avocado oil (for drizzling)
1. Blend beet juice avocado, onion, spices and herbs, salt, and lemon juice.
2. I like it thick, hence no added water. But if you wish, add your favorite flavored water: coconut water, fruit juice, veg juice, blah blah.
3. Take your roughly chopped or minced fennel, (i did mince with a little chopped) and dollop it on top and leave the leaves for garnish.
4. Lavishly drizzle the oil and sprinkle the dulse.
5. If you have some nuts, crush all over and you get a nice contrast in texture.
You look at a simple bowl of soup and just feel like falling in love.
The beauty of making raw food for me is that you feel none of it, absolutely none has been incinerated by any form of heat, and yet you feel so warm inside.
Really has that hmmmmmmm factor.
Please don't claim the picture as your own. I really take passion in photography.
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
© 2009-2020 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!