Rating4.6/5 (from 5 ratings)4.6
YieldMakes 7-24 individual cookies or 8-10 sandwich cookies
2 cups raw peanuts
¼ cup agave
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup sprouted quinoa (optional)
1 tablespoon lecithin (optional)
¼ teaspoon sea salt
1. In a food processor, process sprouted quinoa, salt, and lecithin into a powder. If there is still moisture in the sprouted quinoa, it will process into a dough-like mass.
2. Place quinoa mixture into a bowl. Set aside.
3. In a food processor, process peanuts into peanut butter. Add agave and vanilla and process to mix.
4. Add the quinoa mixture to the peanut butter mixture in the food processor; process until the mixture forms into a ball.
5. Freeze dough for an hour. Take a rolling pin and roll out dough into desired cookie shapes.
6. Dehydrate for 4-5 hours turn and continue dehydrating for 4-5 hours or until cookies reach the consistency you prefer.
7. To heighten the peanut flavor, I added raw peanut butter between two cookies.
Nyuszi's ThoughtsBy Nyuszi
The cookies alone have a subtle peanut taste.
Not only are these healthy, "good for you" cookies, they are filling, so one goes a long way.
At room temperature, the dough can be sticky and not easy to handle. I hope you enjoy these cookies!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Been raw almost a month was decent first week now nothing but tiredness sensitivity weakness etcdanielk4739 - 6 hours 3 min ago
Need certain supplement reccomendationsOptimally Organic - 16 hours 20 min ago
Looking for Raw Foods Male Weight Lifting Meal PlanRawFitness - 17 hours 10 min ago
where to buy chia seeds3lephant - 17 hours 28 min ago
Ladies: Treating Strep B NaturallyClaireT - 1 day 6 hours ago