Rating3.8/5 (from 5 ratings)3.8
Yield4 dozen cookies
2 cups pecans (soaked 2-4 hours)
½ cup dates (pitted)
4 tablespoons raw honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pinch of sea salt
1. Soak dates in water for 15 minutes or until very soft. Drain off soak water and set aside.
2. In a food processor, chop pecans into a fine meal.
3. Add dates, honey, vanilla, and sea salt, and blend into a smooth paste. Blend until it is a smooth consistency.
4. Add a few tablespoons of date soaking water as needed to assist in blending smooth.
5. I made balls out of the dough and then shaped them into cookies (Using a glass bottom didn’t work for me. It kept sticking to the glass.).
6. Dehydrate at 108 Fahrenheit for 12-20 hours or until quite dry.
Wanna_B_raw's ThoughtsBy wanna_B_raw
Slightly altered recipe from Living Cuisine cookbook by Renee Underkoffler.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Pomegranate is on the front lines of skin defensemikem - 1 day 12 hours ago
Less hungry on raw diet?Harmony1 - 1 day 17 hours ago
What You Ate Todayalexg9433 - 2 days 2 hours ago
Lip BalmAmelia421 - 2 days 9 hours ago
What's the best moisturizer for dry skin?Amelia421 - 2 days 10 hours ago