1 cup black mission figs (dried, stems removed)
½ cup Medjool dates (pitted)
1 cup chia seeds
½ cup hemp seeds
½ cup sesame seeds
¼ cup goji berries (optional)
1. Soak figs and dates in water till softened (about 1 hour). Drain.
2. Process in large processor bowl fitted with “S” blade.
3. Pulse in seeds until well incorporated. If mixture seems too sticky, add more seeds. You can add some cocoa powder if you want a chocolate version.
4. Press very firmly into a plastic wrap lined pan (approximately 11” x 7” inches).
5. Sprinkle with extra sesame and goji berries (not shown), and press in firmly.
6. Chill till set, at least 1 hour.
7. Lift out by plastic wrap. Cut into 12 bars or as desired.
Evergreen's ThoughtsBy evergreen
Simple sweet snack.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Feeding baby...simonaw - 20 hours 22 min ago
Help regarding endometriosis painClaireT - 2 days 15 hours ago
Why am I suddenly getting headaches?ClaireT - 1 week 1 hour ago
Im having some problems...how do I do this?itsmetoya - 1 week 2 days ago
What You Ate Todayitsmetoya - 1 week 2 days ago