Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1 cup mung bean sprouts (dehydrated, soaked)
1 green onion (sliced)
Sprinkle of wakame
1 tablespoon sesame oil
Sprinkle of cayenne pepper
½ teaspoon Bragg's Aminos (skip for 100% raw)
Sprinkle sesame seeds
3 shiitake mushrooms
1. Sprout mung beans about 5-6 days, then dehydrate them. have them ready to go.
2. Bring water to a simmer and set aside to cool. meanwhile slice the mushrooms and green onion.
3. Whisk together the oil, cayenne and Braggs, and set aside.
4. Once the water is warm to the touch but not hot, pour over the dehydrated mung bean sprouts and the wakame and allow to soak for about 20 minutes. You can also do this with cool water, but i think it works better with slightly warm water. Drain off water. I usually cut the sprouts, but you can leave them long if you like.
5. Add in the oil mixture, add the oil mixture. Allow to marinade for a couple hours. Add mushrooms and green onions and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
6. I have also made this with paper thin slices of summer squash and also edamame (although not raw).
Stylistchick's ThoughtsBy stylistchick
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Anti aging effects of raw foodrobing9010 - 3 hours 13 min ago
I hate my juicer! Help Pleaselizab - 3 hours 39 min ago
Olive oil and honey face masklizab - 1 day 6 hours ago
Is it good to eat only when hungry?lizab - 1 day 6 hours ago
Wrinkles & Fine LinesAlina - 1 day 8 hours ago