Rating4.4/5 (from 10 ratings)4.4
1 cup golden flax seeds
1 cup brown flax seeds
½ cup sun-dried tomatoes (soaked until soft)
1¼ cups pumpkin seeds (soaked and drained)
1 tablespoon soy sauce (to taste)
1 teaspoon lemon juice (squeezed)
1 teaspoon sea salt (to taste)
½ teaspoon black pepper (ground)
½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1/8 cup parsley (chopped)
1/8 cup cilantro (chopped)
1. Put flax seeds in a large bowl with 2 1/2 cups of water and soak seeds for at least 30 minutes.
2. Mix all other ingredients (including sun-dried tomato soak water) in food processor and process until smooth.
3. Then mix all ingredients together.
4. Spread evenly on 2 Teflex dehydrator sheets and dehydrate at 115° Fahrenheit for 6 hours. It helps to score the crackers when you first put them onto the Teflex sheet so that they break along the lines later.
5. Flip and transfer to a mesh screen for 6 additional hours.
Kandace's ThoughtsBy kandace
This variation came from experimenting with different herbs and seeds and is based on a recipe found in Vegan World Fusion.
I especially like this recipe with raw hummus.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Superfoods, supplements, and herbs....what do you take?ClaireT - 1 hour 54 min ago
Over-soaked nuts-Rancid?ClaireT - 4 days 19 hours ago
How do I choose the right juicer and blender?ClaireT - 4 days 19 hours ago
pomegranite juiceClaireT - 6 days 21 hours ago
Food processor suggestions?ryanh6796 - 1 week 2 days ago