Raw carrot juice recipe
Shelf LifeDrink immediately
Yield1 serving (2 cups juice)
- 1. Wash carrots. Chop off ends. (Do not peel.)
- 2. Juice all ingredients in your juicer.
- 3. Wash your juicer immediately.
- 4. Consume immediately!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Carrot juice is one of the easiest, least expensive and sweetest juices to make fresh at home.
Do wash your carrots, but you don't have to peel them.
2 large bags of carrots usually weighs about 4 pounds. 25-to-30 average-sized carrots maybe!
The juicer that I use is the Breville Juice Fountain.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, and Fat.
- This recipe is low in Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe provides you with 100% of your daily Vitamin A.
- This recipe is an amazing source of Vitamin B6, and Vitamin K.
- This recipe is a good source of Vitamin C, Riboflavin, and Vitamin E.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, Dietary Fiber, Calcium, and Iron.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes