Raw lemon cookie recipe
Shelf Life5 days in fridge
Rating4.8/5 (from 16 ratings)4.75
Yield12 small cookies
- 1. Process the cashews in a food processer until they resemble coarse flour.
- 2. Add the coconut and process again until very well mixed.
- 3. Add the lemon and the sweetener. Process again until resembling dough. (If it's a bit too wet, add more coconut. If it's a bit dry, add a tiny bit of water.)
- 4. Shape into cookies and dehydrate for 8 hours for a nice, moist cookie. Eat right away and refrigerate leftovers. Dehydrate for longer if you want to store them for a longer shelf life.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Raw lemon cookie recipes were on the top of my list of recipes to make when I recently received my new dehydrator.
Once again, this is a delightfully simple recipe that only contains four ingredients: cashews, unsweetened coconut, a lemon, and a sweetener like maple syrup or agave nectar. (Do not use honey since it doesn't dehydrate.)
These cookies have a sweet, simple, creamy flavour and you'll be amazed at how much lemon flavour comes from just one lemon. This is a small recipe, which is perfect for sampling. Try a small batch and see how you like these raw lemon coconut cookies.
Note: this batter is very moist, so you definitely have to dehydrate these little guys!
I love their simple, satisfying sweet lemony flavour.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Fat.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes